1. Your Satisfaction is Our Priority
Customer service is a priority. You’ll have the peace of mind that comes with knowing you’re doing business with reliable professionals.
2. Well Thought Out Cleaning Plan
We will work with you from the outset to create a tailored cleaning plan to ensure that your specific needs are being met. This plan will form the basis of ongoing performance reviews which helps to keep standards and satisfaction levels high.
3. Regular Two-Way Communication to Make Sure You’re Happy
Building good communication is paramount in ensuring your facility is being cleaned to your satisfaction and to allow you to voice any concerns in an open and collaborative manner.
4. The Most Up to Date Cleaning Technology
We’re continuously learning and attending seminars and industry trade shows ensuring we keep abreast of all the latest technology and equipment.
5. Unrivalled Cleaning Experience
We have over 15 years of outstanding service and testimonials to prove it.
6. Professionally Trained, Reliable Cleaning Staff
All of our cleaning staff undergo rigorous training to ensure they meet our stricts standards. We also conduct in depth background checks.
7. Cost Effective Cleaning Without Damaging the Environment
We offer environmentally safe, cost effective cleaning solutions that produce a clean safe indoor environment for our clients and staff.
8. Able to Cater for all Your Cleaning Needs
Our size allows us to provide a “one stop shop” cleaning package offering ancillary services such as janitorial & hygiene products, floor care, carpet and upholstery cleaning, maid service, duct cleaning and water damage restoration.
9. Specialist Cleaning Solutions
We’re experts in servicing businesses and organsiations that require specialist cleaning solutions such as schools, banks, medical buildings, industrial factories and banks.
10. Active Trade Association Members
We are active members in our trade association, the Irish Contract Cleaning Association (ICCA). In fact our Director, Neil O’Leary sits on the Executive Finance Committee of the ICCA.